Expert Air Conditioning Repair in Annapolis, MD
AC Maintenance & Installation Services from Barstow & Sons
Homeowners in Annapolis and Anne Arundel County, MD are fortunate to enjoy nice weather for much of the year. However, the summer months can get quite warm, making air conditioning a necessary amenity. Barstow & Sons offers comprehensive air conditioning repair services for homeowners in the area. We provide skilled installation and repair of air conditioning units to homeowners and business owners alike. Whether you’re dealing with a central air conditioner failure on the hottest day of summer or your AC unit needs maintenance, our team of experienced HVAC technicians is always ready to help. Learn more about the AC repair services we offer and contact us to schedule service or get a quote.
Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance Services
Everyone wants to stay comfortable while not paying too much for energy bills. Making sure your air conditioning system is working correctly will save you money and hassle. Barstow & Sons offers the best air conditioning maintenance services in Anne Arundel County. The best time to schedule air conditioner maintenance is in the winter before all your neighbors do so. Routine air conditioning maintenance services include cleaning the system, changing the filters, and making sure all components are running smoothly. Our technicians start by performing a thorough inspection and making sure there aren’t any red flags that could lead your air conditioning system to fail in the middle of summer. Air conditioning maintenance and repair can keep your energy bills low because systems with problems run less efficiently than HVAC systems in top shape. It’s critical to schedule a repair as soon as you notice a problem. If you notice any of these signs, contact our team as quickly as possible for service:
- Higher energy bills without using your HVAC system more
- Hot air coming from your AC vents
- Poor airflow from the system’s vents
- Foul odors coming from the vents or AC system
- Squeaking or grinding noises coming from your air conditioning system
Routine maintenance of your air conditioning system can keep it functioning for many years, but eventually, you’ll need to replace your A/C unit. Getting a new air conditioner may seem like an expensive proposition, but upgrading your cooling system to a newer, more energy-efficient model may end up saving you money in the long run. Doing so could mean fewer repairs and failures. New A/C systems can dramatically lower your energy bills and are less likely to break down. These more efficient and effective systems can also reduce your carbon footprint.
Your air conditioning system is a complex machine with hundreds of moving parts. A single malfunctioning component can cause severe damage if left unchecked. Every home and business owner should monitor their HVAC performance and contact our team as soon as they notice any of the following signs:
- Fluctuating temperatures, often stemming from refrigerant leaks
- Air filter clogged with debris or dirt
- Water leaks caused by clogged condensate drain lines
- System not blowing cool air due to a malfunctioning capacitor or compressor
- Faulty breaks due to an overheating compressor
An air conditioning system is a significant investment, so taking care of it with regular preventative maintenance makes sense. The team at Barstow & Sons performs preventative A/C maintenance services, including air conditioning tune-ups to ensure your system gets the attention it needs. Being proactive can keep you more comfortable while saving you money.
It’s not always easy to tell that you need a new air conditioner. However, there are certain signs you should look out for. If you experience any of the following issues, get in touch with our team so we can send out our trained and experienced technicians:
- Lack of Comfort – Over time, your air conditioner may not be able to generate enough cool air to keep your home or business comfortable. If some rooms seem warmer than others, it’s time to give us a call.
- Higher Utility Bills – If your electricity bills keep getting higher, replacing your system with a high-efficiency unit may be your best option.
- Aging Equipment – Technology changes quickly, and the A/C equipment industry keeps making units that are more and more efficient. A well-maintained HVAC system only lasts 10 to 15 years.
- High Repair Costs – If your air conditioner keeps breaking down, you can likely save money on constant repairs by having your unit replaced.
Emergency Air Conditioner Services Available
Your air conditioner works hard day in and day out. Unfortunately, problems can arise at any time. Barstow & Sons offers 24/7 emergency heating and air conditioning repair. We know that HVAC issues cannot always wait until the next day. You don’t have to sweat it out on a hot summer night when something happens with your air conditioner. Get in touch with us right away.
Schedule Your HVAC Maintenance Today
Barstow & Sons is proud to be a family-owned and -operated business. We offer fair and upfront pricing and great customer service. Our team specializes in Carrier heating, cooling, and air conditioning systems. Contact us today to schedule heating and cooling services in Annapolis or Anne Arundel County, MD.