- Family Owned and operated
- We specialize in Carrier heating, cooling & air quality systems
- Fair pricing
- Great Customer Service
- Upfront Pricing
Quality HVAC in Annapolis, MD
Barstow and Sons is Your Local Heating & Cooling Provider
Since 1980, Barstow and Sons has been the premier HVAC service company in Annapolis, MD that home and business owners have trusted for all of their heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs. As a locally-owned and operated business, we stake our reputation on putting our customers’ satisfaction above all else. Our highly-trained and certified team of HVAC technicians have the experience and proper equipment to handle all of your replacement, installation, and repair services. Whether your heating or cooling appliance was installed by another company or us, you can trust that we can repair it and help maintain it. While we’re there, we will provide you with a detailed overview of the services that your appliance requires to maintain peak efficiency and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to get started with a service estimate.
High-Quality Heating Services
When it gets cold this winter, you’re going to want a reliable and experienced team of technicians to keep your family warm. At Barstow and Sons, we offer comprehensive heating solutions for your home. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for all of your emergency maintenance and repair needs. You can count on upfront pricing for all the services we provide, so you’re never surprised by the cost. Our heating services include:
- Water Heaters – We have experience installing, repairing, and maintaining a wide range of water heaters for your home, including propane gas heaters, natural gas heaters, and tankless water heaters.
- Boilers – Boilers heat your home’s water sources and, in some cases, your home’s radiators. Our team can repair or replace your boiler to keep your family comfortable.
- Furnaces – The furnace is the heart of your home’s heating system. You can trust our team to provide you with effective repair and maintenance services to keep it running.
- Heating Pumps – Your home’s heat pump acts as a heating and cooling unit. Our team has experience with a variety of manufacturers to ensure you are enjoying peak performance.
Stay Comfortable with Our Cooling Solutions
When the summer heat hits and your air conditioner fails, there is only one team you can trust to handle all of your repair and replacement services: Barstow and Sons. Our technicians will come to your home and provide you with a thorough and complete service. No gimmicks, no sales tactics, just honest service by local heating and cooling leaders. Our cooling solutions include:
- Air Conditioning – When your home’s AC fails during the summer, it can be uncomfortable for you and your family. Our team can help with repair and replacement services.
- Air Handlers – For homes that regulate their heating and cooling with an air handler, you can choose us for all your service needs.
- Ductless Split Systems – Ductless split systems off homeowners with a flexible and efficient home heating and cooling solution.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Studies show that our indoor air quality is more polluted than the air outside. Poor indoor air quality can be harmful to your health. Your health is one of the primary reasons to ensure that you keep your indoor air quality appliance running efficiently with the help of our trusted and experienced team. At Barstow and Sons, we offer indoor air quality services for:
- UV Lamps
Trusted Heating and Cooling Experts
When you need residential heating and cooling services in Annapolis, MD, trust the experts at Barstow and Sons. We offer 24/7 emergency services to ensure families are protected and safe during extremely hot and cold days. We have access to energy-efficient heating and cooling appliances that will improve the comfort of your home while lowering your energy costs. Contact us today to get started.
Check Out Our New Location
Safety Tips for Your Space Heater
Space heaters can be a convenient and effective way to heat a home, but they do come with significant risks. In fact, according to the National Fire Protection Association, about 43 percent of house fires and 85 percent of fatalities from home heating happen because of space heaters. Fortunately, you can mitigate this risk by […]
The importance of Cleaning Your Air Vents
How much thought do you give to your indoor air quality? Did you know that, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air inside a home can be two to five times more polluted than the air outside? That’s a pretty staggering thought. Is the air you and your family are breathing filled with […]
The Importance of HVAC Maintenance Before the Winter Season
When the first cold snap hits Annapolis this winter, will your furnace be ready to keep your home warm and comfortable? The heating portion of your HVAC system has been dormant since last spring, so it’s wise to have it checked out by a professional before winter gets into full swing. Your home and family […]
Keeping Your Heating System Running Smoothly
The leaves are changing, and temperatures are dropping. As we head into autumn we feel winter approaching. We’re using the AC less and the heater more. Is your heating system ready for the challenge? Here are a few ways to make sure. Routinely check and replace your air filters – Fortunately, this is something […]
Getting Your Boiler Ready for the Upcoming Seasons
The weather is still warm, the year has gone by quickly, but whether you like it or not, winter is just around the corner! Is your boiler ready? Heating systems need regular maintenance to run efficiently, and it’s important to do this maintenance before the season begins. You’d hate to be stuck in the middle […]
Benefits of UV Lighting in Your Home
You know about the dangers of the strong ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun, but have you heard of using UV light in your home? Believe it or not, it’s extremely beneficial. While you don’t want too much UV light on your skin, it’s been proven effective in purifying your home’s air. In fact, when […]